Friday, May 30, 2008

Yamaha RD350 - Spare part collection

Guys, yesterday was great I could manage to source some OE and local spare parts (Just for temporary use if I need to wait long for OE spares) for my Rajdoot RD350. I'm once again back to search for the parts required, I have been calling and speaking to people who could help me out in the restoration. As the major part of restoration lies in collecting spares, I'm searching each and every OE item what I could get at the earliest.
The OE parts from above picture are packed in Rajdoot packing (Rear break pedal, Fork boots, Break shoes), Tail lamp lens(It's my bad luck to find a OE with a hair crack in white colored area in the bottom side) and one of the 3 indicator lens are OE(The OE lens inner top part is smaller than the local makes).
Look at here the tail lamp lens(one OE lens) with Rajdoot printed on it. Its been years since I was the Rajdoot logo. I'm proud to see this in my own restoration after a long time of extinction.

1 comment:

john said...

I agree with your blog and i will be back to check it more in the future so please keep up your work. michael kors outleti love your content & the way that you write.
freze yedek parçaları