Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Yamaha RD350 - First set of spare requirement

Today the mechanic visited my door step to asses the bike's current condition and estimated the spare requirement for complete restoration. He listed the following spares, hence my search is on already. If any of my readers find this spares anywhere near to be, please do drop me a email.

  • Crank Shaft
  • Main Bearing
  • Oil Seal (LC make)
  • Crank 'O' ring
  • clutch Plate
  • Clutch Bell
  • Clutch 'O' ring
  • Clutch Big 'O' ring
  • Gaskit
  • Gear Shaft
  • Gear Lever
  • Rear Stay pin with Bush
  • Manifold (RX100) - [read valve]
  • Cable kit - Clutch cable, Front Break cable, RPM cable, Accelarator cable, Speedo meter cable
  • Rubber kit
  • Fork Bolts
  • Fork Oilseal
  • Fork Boot
  • Headlight doom, cover ring
  • Side shield wings
  • Center Stand
  • Front and Rear Mud flap
  • Front footrest for gearlever
  • Front & Rear Mudguard
  • Handle Bar
  • Handle bar switches
  • Monograms and indicator lenses (got one but need 3 more)
  • Front and Rear Rims and Rear Tyre
  • Rear Shocks
  • Petrol tank tab - Petrol fuel petcock
  • Barrels
Blue color ones are available from one of my friend (but used ones), hence I will pick them up too. However If I could get new ones I'm more interested.

Red colored ones are already found OE makes

No comments: